Materials and finishes
All treatment and finish is made in our workshop
Recyclable composite slats made from linen fibers and polymere. Profile manufactured by extrusion according to NF 514 norm.
- Aspect/feel : wood.
- Finish : Easy'net protection lotion.
- Garantee : auto-extinguishible, rot-proof, guaranteed rigidity, easy care.
Composite of cement and glass (CCV) made of sand, cement, hydraulic binder and glass fibre.
Aspect / Feel : Terracota. The terracota surface effect is kept in glazed and unglazed versions.
Colours and finish :
- Terracota or grey (unglazed), blue or green (glazed), batch-dyed.
- Painted according to RAL colour chart, mat or gloss (on request)
- Anti-graffiti mat or gloss treatment (on request)
- Garantee : This material presents the aesthetic qualities of terracota (warm and traditional colours) and the mecanic qualities of a composite material (impact-resistant-8 to 14 N/mm²-and frost-resistant).
- Exotic wood: Moabi ou Tali – FSC forest certification (on request).
- European wood: Black locust or -PEFC forest certification.
- Black locust: Only European wood naturally rot-resistant (class 4).
- Northern Pine: Treated by Class 4 autoclave
- Aspect / feel : Wood keeps its natural aspect thanks to finish by application of saturator.
- Finish according to the dimension of and wood species:
- On small sections of BLACK LOCUST and MOABI : 3 layers of saturator
- On big sections of MOABI : 1 layer for seal coating and 2 layers of integrated surface coating in aqueous phase.
- On Tali of all sections: 2 layers of integrated surface coating in aqueous phase.
- Also provided without finish : wood can then slowly turn to a greyish shade.
- The application of teak oil or a saturator gives only a temporary finish which requires regular maintenance, whereas integrated surface coating keeps the finish of the wood much longer, but requires more care and cleaning.
- BLACK LOCUST tends to become chapped in the first months of its exposition, but without damaging its high-resistance.
Self-patinated steel with forced surface corrosion.
- Thickness of the steel: 4 mm
- Appearance: rusty and nuanced
- Treatment: oxidation, UV protection and application of a varnish.
- Square corten steel has a treatment that blocks any sagging due to the evolution of the material.
Finished structural hollow sections cold.
316 l marine grade.
Brushed finish or electrolytic polishing.